Well this morning Haleigh woke up singing (which we have not heard since Sunday)and decided she was ready to go home. I told her she needed to get up be nice and do her therapy so we could go home. She amazed me once again and ended up walking 10times more than they expected. Needless to say that I was convinced that it was time to come home!! We learned how to do pin care today, which was very painful to her and waited on her wheel chair, walker, and potty chair to get there then we packed up and headed home. The ride home went well, she was singing and dancing to Hannah Montana just like normal and could not wait to get home to show her brother and sister her new walking and rollings skills!! She is now snuggled up in her bed watching TV and to top it off she has not had any pain medicine since 2:30 today and still has not asked for any!! Lets hope tonight goes as well as the day does. GOD IS GOOD!!
Please be in prayer as we adjust to having her home. So far so good!!
Thanks again for all of your support!! Also Thank You GOD for bringing our little girl home without any complications!!!!
Blessings,
The Shaver Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is wonderful. We are so glad Haleigh is home. Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are home and all is going well :) That is AMESOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteGina
I knew she would do it!!! So glad to hear she is home and all is well so far. I know you must be exhausted. Give her, Dawson and Karsyn and big hug and kiss for me. Love to all. Aunt Jim
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear she is doing well. We will continue to pray for you all. Love ya, Nicole
ReplyDeleteSuch great news. Keep things as "normal" as you can. Love, Linda
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for the snow today! I'm sure that helped to encourage her (and you) today! Lee Ann
ReplyDeleteYea for Bug!! I'm praying for you all, and please let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm just a phone call away! ~ Crystal B.
ReplyDeleteRachel and David,
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry as we are just learning of Haleigh's surgery. Please know Haleigh and you both will be in our thoughts and prayers. Our Kadi was born with Arthrogryposis and we are familiar with the lizarov. Several of Kadi's peers have had this surgery and it was a success. We wish you success as well!
Brian and Donna Carleton