Sunday, December 6, 2009
What a Trooper
I titled this post What a Trooper because Haleigh has truly been a trooper since we have been home. She is pretty much not on any pain meds at all which amazes me!! Pin care was tough the first time because there were bandages to be removed and that of course was extremly painful.... Today she told me she was going to be strong and she did great!! I started turning the struts yesterday and so far she has done ok. She was a little sore yesterday but has not complained about it today. She has definately learned how to use her wheel chair and is able to reposition her leg by herself now. Nights are long but getting better. Super Daddy rigged up a tarp for Haleigh to be able to go out in the snow so she would not miss out on all the fun. She was trowing snowballs and loving it!! I will post pics soon!! Continue to check back for updates, I plan to keep this going until she is "Halo" free!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad she's doing better. She's a tough little girl. I think Santa needs to be extra special to her this year! LOL Love you Rachel!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! She is definitely a trooper!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Gina
How awesome!! God is awesome and is carrying Haleigh threw this. Her strength and determination is awe inspiring.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
I am so glad she is doing so well. It sounds like Mom and Dad are doing well too! I continue to pray for her healing. I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteNella
Hi Steve and Rachel,
ReplyDeleteMy mom has been keeping me updated and I am in prayer for your precious angel. I look forward to seeing the plans that God has in store for Haleigh. Prayers UP! from your cousin Aimee.