Saturday, November 28, 2009

Surgery Day

Surgery is set for Monday, November 30th @ 7:30am. We will be in the hospital at least until Thursday. We thank you all for being supportive of us during this time. We will post as soon as we can after surgery. ~~Blessings to you all~~

20 comments:

  1. Rachel, We will be praying for you & your Haleigh Bug. Thank you for starting the blog so that we could keep up with what is going on. I know so many people will be calling and I didn't want to bother you. Let me know if you need anything or if there is anything I can do for you.
    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be watching for good news you are going to post. Be brave as she will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to know that we will be praying for you and Haleigh tomorrow. She will be in good hands and do just fine. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and the family.

    Kristi, Jason and Drake Davenport

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Ronald and I send all our love!!! We will be praying for all of you. Love you bunches Rach! Love, Aunt Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, we are praying for Haleigh, and for God to be with you and David as you are waiting for her during surgery. He is the Great Physician, and nothing is too big for Him. Praying He will guide the doctor's hands and give them the wisdom they need during surgery, and for recovery. Let me know if you need anything.
    In prayer,
    Tracie and Nathan Begnaud

    ReplyDelete
  6. This may be a short surgery but a long process. Don't hesitate to call me if you need a break for a few hours so mom can go to the spa...

    Take good care,

    Jennifer and "TJ" West

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love yall and will be praying for the whole family. Like everyone else said, let us know if you nedd ANYTHING!!!!

    The Clowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will have you all in our prayers!!! Keep us updated!! Love you all..

    The Mullins Family

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yall are being prayed for. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh godbless you guys. Maile always talks about Carson since they are in the same class. Why is Haleigh having surgery? Maile goes in on Tuesday to have her tonsils removed. KIT..Love the Gordons Ohana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have Haleigh and the rest of your family in our prayers. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are praying for Haleigh and your entire family, that God will grant a successful surgery, a speedy recovery, and peace and courage for mom and dad!

    Love,
    LeAnn C.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haleigh has amazed us since the day she was born. I know that this challenge will be no different. We are praying for both your physical and mental strength throughout this process. May God bless and keep you all.

    Love, The Holloways

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you guys and will be praying for sweet Haleigh. God is good, he will get you through this and she will be better than ever!

    Nella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachel, let us know asap how she is doing! I didn't realize she was having surgery til just now on facebook....but I don't know what kind! She is in our prayers! love ya'll! Wyndi and Mical

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rachel, We will definitely keep yall in our prayers...We love you guys..
    Dianne and Ken Kraemer

    ReplyDelete
  17. As I said before, we will be there in spirit and praying on this end. Everythings going to come out all right. You will soo glad you did this. Love you all, Aunt Jim and Uncle Donald

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gwen and Chad NorrisNovember 29, 2009 at 7:46 PM

    Rachel,
    We wil be thinking about you all tomorrow.
    Chad and I will keep her and your family in our prayers. I am so glad you created this site, so we can keep up with her awesome progress. It will be a long road, but she will perservere!!
    Love you guys,
    Gwen and Chad Norris

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know you can call us for anything at any time. You give my H-Bug a hug and kiss from her other Mommy in the morning before she goes into surgery! God is Great and He will be with Haleigh through the whole thing and take care of her. My H-Bug will be up and running around in no time!
    Love you all,
    The Taylors (Mark, Crystal and Tanner)

    ReplyDelete
  20. We have prayed for Bug and will continue.
    Prayers work wonders and God will be right there giving you strength and comfort.
    Bug is a tough cookie and she won't let this slow her down. Though we are now in GA, we are still here for yall and if you just need an ear to listen, please call.

    All Our Love
    Paul, Debbie & Shelby Melcer

    ReplyDelete